Veterans Day 2014

NickHolt

Emotional week and that just hit me seeing this .my pain is nothing compared to hers .....NOTHING could be said to her to ease the pain ..to me her loss is a hero ..some folks just cant understand what the loss and the cost is for their freedom and at times i take it for granted .... this is the true price for freedom .america wake up .

THANK YOU VETS ..

Two words that are not said often enough, Thank You. You want to see the importance and the affect two words can have, find a Vet, shake their hand, look into their eyes and say "Thank You." To all the Vets on here, from my family to yours, our sincerest Thank You and God Bless You and your families, not only today, but everyday we draw breathe.

Our Heroes wear dog tags. Being on this side of the uniform puts what our men and women do everyday into a bigger perspective. The families deserve the biggest hooah for supporting their troops as its not an easy job. Every loss we encounter is always a very tough one and will always be close to our home. Everyday we should pay tribute to all of our service members. To ALL of our veterans and Wounded Warriors..Happy Veterans Day! ......HOOAH!

Archived