Update

drew

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for fill dirt, check the local municipalities or excavation services. I know we were giving away fill dirt last summer from the jobs we were doing. See if any contractors or city/county public works or even the oilfield guys have that fill dirt to get rid of. Usually if you can transport it out and only need it to build up, they may be happy to get rid of it.

Grand.. Thanks... Ill give you a call...

Brandon.. We have to get the electrician out to give the estimate on running electrical to the additional lights.. so we will give the owner the final numbers by nxt week.. He is very excited so fingers crossed...we are working to get as much help as we can to ease his burden and that means taking alittle more time to make contacts so that others that want to help can while giving ease on the pocketbook... but soon we should know something.. Looking positive from my eyes.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dirt...as of this morning we are waiting for the electrician to go out and give the estimate on the electrical so we can give the final numbers to the owner...As soon as we have it then the its in the hands of the owner...All we can do is pray..fingers crossed..and if we can show support here. We have told him about all of you that keep asking and supporting for this to happen...I will say myself...I feel real good about it..The numbers look good so far..we have the track laid out. we have the pits laid out. we have the drainage issue resolved and we have 90 % of the facilities already in place.....Again..by no means am i saying it will happen...we have done our part up to now..we have alot of people lined up to help construct and provide assistance in all areas....and we thank all of you...More to follow by the end of the week... ;)

Mclovin.....LOL...wont be close but it will be fast...

Fast...Keep tabs on that soil. may need it for fill... We have surface dirt already lined up however due to drainage we may need the sand to keep water from standing...thanks so much!

Archived