Sport compact finish

Nor do I have the money to put into the car like that lol. That's one good thing about this class, more difficult to buy speed.

just hold the pedal down longer than the next guy buys speed too .or slow down to go faster helps more than a racer thinks . some cars look faster than others yet be a slower car in reality .i won too many races with a slower car ..i once raced a car that got lapped 10 times in a 10 lap race lol .25 lap feature and it took the last lap for the leaders to get into my mirror all green laps ...all i did was drive that junk nothing else .the owner learned something that night and went on to win three races that year and folks it was a slow junk car ...money does not always buy wins .what you do with what you got will win more if you learn how to use it .two cars i won most of my races in back in the 90.s were hand me down cars full of hand me down parts others would throw away .even the tires were hand me downs .and beat the others many times /they got to thinking my motor was a cheater ..

Proved my point HiTech. I guess technically if you're "buying speed" in a Sport Compact you're running a TPS car. We grew up at CCS, Austin guys can relate with Longhorn, I'd take a car that will stick anywhere on the track over one that can fly down the straights. Not to say you don't need speed but to me, handling will compensate speed. HiTech, how many of those guys you were beating did you think were cheating lol.

Proved my point HiTech. I guess technically if you're "buying speed" in a Sport Compact you're running a TPS car. We grew up at CCS, Austin guys can relate with Longhorn, I'd take a car that will stick anywhere on the track over one that can fly down the straights. Not to say you don't need speed but to me, handling will compensate speed. HiTech, how many of those guys you were beating did you think were cheating lol.

Every one who was not part of our teams ...and even a couple of my team members looked hard at my car ..lol .... one rod decided it had enough and took a vacation and left the roost ..so i pulled the head at the track some were questioning and handed it to them .and said ill need it back next week ,go through it for me ..two hours later and ten or more with tech could not find anything ...other than green paint in the intake ports ..rule said no porting polishing,dd not say i could not paint the motor ...but motor was under rules .they realized it was not the motor and shut up after that ..

Mylaps has been updated! Eric's transponder didn't pick up for a total of 3 laps in all, it is not the transponder however, it is where the transponder was mounted on the car, it had very low connectivity. So you might want to have someone check on that before next race season!

Now before anyone starts questioning points! JUST DON'T!!!! :) I will get them out as soon as I can! I have family functions and weddings this week and my job that kinda pays my living and for this computer that I have to use to do all this work :) Have a wonderful evening!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Mylaps has been updated! Eric's transponder didn't pick up for a total of 3 laps in all, it is not the transponder however, it is where the transponder was mounted on the car, it had very low connectivity. So you might want to have someone check on that before next race season!

Now before anyone starts questioning points! JUST DON'T!!!! :) I will get them out as soon as I can! I have family functions and weddings this week and my job that kinda pays my living and for this computer that I have to use to do all this work :) Have a wonderful evening!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

just one more thank you may get you a hug next year .....

Got any tips? I have it pointing through a hole in the floorboard, but maybe if someone wants to check it out next season that would be good too. Does the transponder communicate to the scoring loops with a laser or is it something like a radio signal? Also, where it's at may be vibrating, but I don't think it would be that bad of a vibration. Could that be causing it? Anyways thanks for taking the extra time out of your schedule to fix my mistake there. :)

Got any tips? I have it pointing through a hole in the floorboard, but maybe if someone wants to check it out next season that would be good too. Does the transponder communicate to the scoring loops with a laser or is it something like a radio signal? Also, where it's at may be vibrating, but I don't think it would be that bad of a vibration. Could that be causing it? Anyways thanks for taking the extra time out of your schedule to fix my mistake there. :)

I CUT hole through the floorboard of the honda .built me a home made bracket out of 1/2 inch flat wielded a pin and mounted it as low as we could to the ground and wielded to the floor ...never a problem ..did not have to jack car to retrieve it ...

Ours is mounted on the floor with a hole though the floor. Maybe I can cut a bigger hole but this year we have been renting one. Next year we'll have our own in both cars so I'll have instructions on mounting them.. Soooo much to learn but I do listen and learn, THANK YOU TIFFANY!!!! I'm a loner but still like my hugs!! As they say, hugs not drugs!!

You just need to slow down a little and give it time to read it as you cross the start finish line!!! :lol::lol:

You just need to slow down a little and give it time to read it as you cross the start finish line!!! :lol::lol:

i dont think that was the problem he was just to slow the system ran out of patience waiting on him ...you know the system has a timer on it each lap it resets its self ..pick up the speed next time .

i dont think that was the problem he was just to slow the system ran out of patience waiting on him ...you know the system has a timer on it each lap it resets its self ..pick up the speed next time .

Maybe a little nitro in the fuel?!?!? His left foot is big enough to handle it!!

Archived