Sport compact finish

We noticed that Eric was listed as 12th when he actually finished right behind Michelle R. He should be listed as 9th behind Michelle. I know they both passed Sterling coming out of turn 4, 1 high and 1 low, :) , Chris Wetz wrecked out and Matthew in the 4 was passed by everybody (sorry Matthew). Eric and Michelle had one heck of a race the way it should be, close and clean.

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Chris Wilson on her WIN ! Her 2nd this season ! We've been friends for over 20 years and I was talking to her earlier in the evening and she was feeling a little out gunned (kinda like me). She drove a perfect race ! Hell of a way to end the season !

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Chris Wilson on her WIN ! Her 2nd this season ! We've been friends for over 20 years and I was talking to her earlier in the evening and she was feeling a little out gunned (kinda like me). She drove a perfect race ! Hell of a way to end the season !

She did an awesome job and really deserves the win!! Also her last name being Wilson makes Eric and myself a little prejudice. She's a long lost sister.. :rolleyes: (not related but same name)

I just ask a question and get into trouble!!! Oh, the pain of it all!! Haha!!!! He never got a lap down as far as I can see in our video. Him and Michelle R. were having a great race of their own about half a lap behind the leaders.. He was pumped when he got back in the pits because of the fun he had out there.. I don't have your ph. numbers to call, but I would appreciate any assistance in that direction!! ;) Chris, Brad and Tiffany probably have their hands full without my input.. I guess I just have the gift of stirring a pot without a spoon!!

Mylaps has been updated! Eric's transponder didn't pick up for a total of 3 laps in all, it is not the transponder however, it is where the transponder was mounted on the car, it had very low connectivity. So you might want to have someone check on that before next race season!

Now before anyone starts questioning points! JUST DON'T!!!! :) I will get them out as soon as I can! I have family functions and weddings this week and my job that kinda pays my living and for this computer that I have to use to do all this work :) Have a wonderful evening!

How about lots of money so I can quit my job and just work the race track :)

WHAT WILL YOU DO IN THE OFF SEASON [[[party ]]]] .........my wife spent about 15 years in the press box and back then she did not have transponders computers or many contraptions in todays world to make it easier .i did not say easy .your task is not easy and takes a lot of time ..if i looked around the house i may find her old brief case full of score sheets from cc and sas under nick holts management all manual labor ....and i cant count the times when she had too explain the finishes that some thought were wrong and most finishes did not make a hill of beans in money or points in that argument ..she won all fights .bragging rights is what most of these come down too .i beat you ...but as a racer i understand a racers side as well as a score keepers side ...i had the best of both worlds ..lol

Archived