Live, Interactive Updates from CTS's season finale this Saturday,

NickHolt

I will be at Central Texas Speedway this Saturday, November 8, to bring you Live Interactive Updates presented by Central Texas Speedway starting at 5 pm.

Wild Child Motorsports is hosting the season finale which will answer several questions:

1) Will Derek Scott, Jr, or George Hagy win the coveted Late Model Championship?

2) Will Rick Pollaro be able to hold on to the points lead in the Truck division?

3) With only two points separating the two, will Clint LaFont or Kenny Hurley prevail in the Super Street Stock class?

You need to be at the track for this one, but if you can't make it, check out the live updates. I'll be firing up the blogging software around 5 pm.

To read along and make comments and ask questions, just click on Live Updates near the top of the page. If you're on a smart phone, be sure to use the "Full version" before selecting Live Updates. See you Saturday!

Nick

I guess I was thinking about Veteran's Day and thinking about those guys I knew who didn't make it home. The 11th must have stuck on my mind... But I fixed the date now. Thanks for the heads up, Rusty.

Nick

If you haven't read the Live Interactive Updates from Central Texas Speedway yet, the "replay" is available for your reading enjoyment... LOL

Just click on the "Live Updates" tab near the top of this page.

Nick

Quite a few folks seem to enjoy the live updates. We usually have 400-500 folks on with us during the actual blogcast and sometimes thousands of others will read the "replay."

You'd think I'd get better at not making so many typos during the updates. LOL..

If you want to get an idea of what it's like to do the updates, sit down in front of a soccer game on TV with a laptop and list of what names and their shirt numbers somewhere nearby. Now start typing what you're seeing, making sure you get the names right and some of them will be like Moczygemba, Kourkoubes, Aramendia and Pawlikowski and making sure that what you write makes sense and gives a pretty accurate description so that someone that was actually at the game would confirm that you were telling it like it was.....

Oh.. and make sure you don't piss anyone off by using a "wrong" word like "bumped" instead of "nudged." Remember that all those soccer players have moms and siblings that watch ONLY their relative and get mighty insulted if you are not also watching only him/her for the entire event.

I think you get the idea, so please forgive me if some car "sins" instead of "spins", etc. LOL

Nick

Cody... I'm trying to decide whether to recruit HiTech or Del Harris to do the 2015 Live Updates. We all know HiTech's ability with a keyboard and Del has a pet rooster (or is it a chicken, I forget) he lets loose on his keyboard - one peck at a time. As Del says, that bird is a real good pecker! Forgive me for my FOUL mouth - LOL

It's kinda sad to say, but the chicken actually makes more sense than HiTech some times.

Nick

Cody... I'm trying to decide whether to recruit HiTech or Del Harris to do the 2015 Live Updates. We all know HiTech's ability with a keyboard and Del has a pet rooster (or is it a chicken, I forget) he lets loose on his keyboard - one peck at a time. As Del says, that bird is a real good pecker! Forgive me for my FOUL mouth - LOL

It's kinda sad to say, but the chicken actually makes more sense than HiTech some times.

Nick

Man that hurts just wait till i see you again .you lied and told me i was the best and your good at reading between the lines , so read between the lines ... stay clear of me or anyone till after thanksgiving you turkey ... ;) .....BTW i am getting faster at pecking i use two fingers now one on each hand . :P

That "nudging" sounds so genteel......("Pardon me, Sir - whilst I give you the slightest nudge. Surely you won't object.")

And no doubt the nudge-ees think so too...... ;)

Bobby I was nudged and don't know how I saved it but I did. It was so genteel that I thought I hit an oil puddle when it happened. Found out after the race it was a young feller just helping me out his way.

Archived