Central Texas Speedway this Saturday for the Lone Star Legacys

NickHolt

Looks like we will have a new Legacy joining us this Saturday for the last scheduled race of the 2014 season. And we understand that this will be a two car team for 2015.

And we've had several inquiries about cars for sale over the past few weeks. The interest is there. I guess folks are just waiting to see whether James and I are serious about this deal. I can assure you we are serious and plan on growing the series over time. We're committed to providing a level playing field, on enforcing clean driving, on fostering a true family environment suitable for youngsters moving up the ranks from Bandoleros, Quarter Midgets, Karts, etc.

James and I share all our setup information and Bob Riley (our parts consultant) and James freely share parts information and sources with anyone running with the Lone Star Legacy Series.

We will be talking with CTS, HMP and CC Speedway about 2015 over the next few weeks.

Also... we are planning to have several 'test and tune' days over the winter months at CTS. We'll keep you posted on those. Last year most of them got "weathered out," but that means we should have some great weather for play days this time.

Archived