CTS super stocks interested in competing at CC Speedway

Holleywood

Just wondering if the CTS SuperStock cars are interested in racing a few races at CC Speedway just aslong as there is not a schedule conflict; especially those cars that are from CC speedway and racing at CTS. CC Speedway cars think about it you would be on familiar track; look at it as a homecoming race..

Thanks

I would like to see them back but a few things need to be solved and cleared up ..stop fighting and the bs that has been happening and grow up on all sides get rid of that petty crap .dont make a diffirents how it all got started and by whom.just get over it and stop. racers want to race and managers want to make money symple as that . ..this will be my only response to what has been going on...

HiTech . Not sure what fighting your talking about because as far as I know there has been no fights or problems at CC this yr but as Dan has stated before he is at the track most of the time and if anyone has issues or concerns they can go talk to him .

This post was started in hopes of getting cars together to have a good class of Super Stock cars race at CC and for that purpose only so lets have some fun and get some more cars interested

I don't think that the super Streets class never lost interest , The class was dropped ,Due to conflicting Rules.I hope the class and the rest of classes and the track survives For the sake of Corpus Christi, Don't see why it wouldn't. Alot of drivers and car owners wanted CTS Rules not half and half .. It will work out some how.

Archived