video

Nice to know who destroyed two perfectly good race cars.

hopefully this will change driving styles a little, if i can get mine up loaded rear camera shows alot

this could of gotten someone injured really bad no wonder everybody was telling me we was lucky,and wreck could of been avoided uncalled for..

He got sideways when the car behind me pushed me into him. Not sure who was behind me but if it wasn't for them we both would have made it through the corner with out spinning.

jp4 u had nothing to do with my wreck when we bumped we went half a track before you spun then another two laps before they had a caution then they sent me to rear which owner of track said flagman had mis understood spotter should of been another car then they had restart without putting me in my spot which should have been 2nd..enjoyed racing with you..

I am absolutely certain that the track did their very best under the very trying conditions they were working under. Big shows are way different than regular shows. The Stacys learned a whole lot and things will improve for the next big show.

And, I am absolutely certain that they are well aware that there were issues with the lineups and that they don't need us to bring it to their attention over and over again.

Nick

Archived