Thank you everyone

Yes it was a late night and yes there were double the cars that have ever been there before. Did we do a perfect job, no, but we did what we could to make sure everyone who traveled to the track got to have enough race time to make the trip worth coming. We would like to thank everyone for leaving the pit area so clean. We got to bed at 4:30 and back at the track by 7:30 to pick up trash, clean bathrooms and kitchens. Everyone in the pit area and parking lot area had made sure their trash was in cans or bags. Cleaning a track area the size of SOS takes hours and so your help was most appreciated. Thank you for your consideration.

I want to thank Jon Hutchinson for stepping into the announcers booth and doing such a great job.

Thank you sponsors and drivers that helped us get sponsors this year.

Thank you Cooter and Lonnie Keohne for stopping your work day last week to help us get our tractor fixed and back on the track. Drivers working to help keep SOS a fun place to be on Saturday night.

Thank you to all the drivers that brought candy. The kids have so much fun getting to trick or treat the drivers and see the cars up close. We know this is a long intermission but it is what makes Halloween Havoc so much fun for the fans and drivers.

Thank you Outlaw racing for judging the costume contest and Twisted engines for donating the trophies.

Thank you to our office staff for working to get lineups when the computer failed to work.

Thank you to the track staff.

Thank you Steven Bone for taking feature pictures and getting them in the Goliad paper every week.

Thank you Gina Corpus for all the cute things you do with facebook and the pictures and videos of fans and drivers.

I always am scared I will forget someone when I start the thank you process but want everyone who has helped us this year to know we appreciate you all.

The Stacy Family

Also, while in that announce booth, I realized how hard those fine people upstairs work to get the lineups right. It's not easy to score these races especially since most of the classes had 15+ cars. So a big kudos to those scorers who do their best to make sure the line ups are ready and correct and do it as quickly as possible.

Debbie,John and the gang at Outlaw racing are good friends, but it was Outlaws Embroidery;-)Oh and your welcome. Debi and I had a fun night as always and I can not say enough about the Stacy family and the rest of the crew.

Jerry

Wow, what a night of racing, if that didn't peg your meter then I would say it's broken. The track was awesome, unfortunately some of us can't drive, like me. I was so happy to see the type of turn out we had, Stacy Family and crew deserved it. Thanks to everyone that helped and participated, sad the season is over but looking forward to next year.

The Stacy family always has such a positive outlook on life. Their love of racing shows through.

Late nights are no fun for anyone, including the owners. I'm sure the Stacys will be looking for smart ways to have things run smoother during their big events.

Nick

I want to thank SOS for an awesome first time expirience. Never been on this track before, had a new set up and wow...What a fun night. I will say our LLM will be there next year if all pans out with our class. We came into the night just to test and tune on the car one last time before the offseason and never thought we would be fighting for the win...I have alot to learn about the track but what a smooth surface and fast....holy crap was it fast....Thank you again to everyone...see you next season!

Archived