Excellent XCAR Network documentary about Central Texas Speedway

NickHolt

Central Texas Speedway had some guys in from XCAR Network in a couple of races ago and they produced this really good piece on Texas racing.

Good exposure for Texas, Central Texas Speedway and our sport.

Click here to view >>> http://youtu.be/SKJfJiEbcK4?list=UUwuDqQjo53xnxWKRVfw_41w

Nick

COOL well done ..wasnt crazy about our claim to fame spinning lol...megan ill brag for you .you did win a championship no small feat at cc ...and i dont think i ever heard that many words come from you at one time ......good job ........it was great they highlighted the dwarfs so much they deserve some love and respect .a bunch of fine racers they are and for some reason lunatic's comes to mind..... ill also add the female drivers got to showcase thier thoughts .......i remember a time females could not come into the pits ....the one thing i have not done was hey thats a girl in that car .she cant handle it and time to rough em up.../ive raced against few ladies and i always looked at em as a racer i need to beat out on the track ..they are just another racer to me ..

These guys came by and were telling me about their plan so I obliged to what they were asking not really knowing what the end result would be. I must say when I saw what they did it is very impressive! This is a good little piece I think we can use to promote our sport even more. Thanks to the folks that took some time to be a part of it I appreciate that a bunch!

Archived