CTS expecting a good car count this Saturday.

Word on the street is our Car Count for Saturday's Race is going to be one of largest we have seen yet! That makes for some good racin! Make sure you get a pit pass as well when you get here so you can go see first hand all the hard work these drivers and crews have done. Get an All Access Pass at Centexspeedway.com

It goes without saying we want to thank all the race teams that have made 2014 a really amazing season so far. You always start the season wondering what car count/fan count etc will be and this can be an exhausting thought. But I will say we are most appreciative for everything you all have done to help build CTS into a bonafide racing complex.

We still have 2 events remaining and I would love the biggest counts yet.

Again thank you all very much for being a part of the CTS family. We all have to work together to keep things rolling and we are moving in the right direction for sure.

Best Regards and look forward to seeing you Saturday!

RR

well all i know is my pocket book is a lot more empty racing there ..from here ..but it has been worth it so far ...next year i want curb service from the food stand ...either i can spend the bucks at the bar and get nothing back .or race cts and get a ton more back ..not many tracks you go to makes you feel at home ..or better than home ..i hope i get a good run in this week to finish out my last ride in the sandoval tps aka shark car before joshua pilots it double duty the last race and on through next year i think he will run three races that night .......tps. grand stock and super street or what they are called ..

X2 on HiTech's statement about CTS. It's like a second home even though we've not been able to be there as much during the off weeks as I'd like. The racing is great,the staff is great and the car count has been awesome this year.. I think next year will be even better!! Looking forward to this weekend!!

CTS has been Awesome! Aside from learning some new cuss words from Brad over the radio and thinking Chris was having a heart attach in his Tech area "brain freeze and slumped over from it, lol" CTS has been a really great and fun experience for me and my family.

I will be back to race there next year " and it may be in a new car :ph34r:" ..........

Thank you to all of the CTS Staff. You run a top notch facility and your all top notch people that are on your game!

CTS has been Awesome! Aside from learning some new cuss words from Brad over the radio and thinking Chris was having a heart attach in his Tech area "brain freeze and slumped over from it, lol" CTS has been a really great and fun experience for me and my family.

I will be back to race there next year " and it may be in a new car :ph34r:" ..........

Thank you to all of the CTS Staff. You run a top notch facility and your all top notch people that are on your game!

we will protect your parking spots friday night joshua and i are headed up around 3 or so ..i got to work the bugs out of the driver and shake the car down .the suburban is locked and loaded and ready for hauling ..running great .thanks ivan ...you helped make it happen in a big BIGGER way ... :wub::P .... ivan the pink is for lisa just to clear that up .so dont get no idea here ...aint going to happen nope noway not anywhere or anytime .

Archived