Johnny Ram

it looked like one of them there funny bushes to me ..the kind you smoke ..im going to tell ........

robwhite .cc is bad they got me on card board laying next to my fence in my back yard ...a 2by 2 piece ...they did not agree with my thought on that ticket .$ 347.00 later for a piece of tree ....

Hi tech, I have heard that about CC, ..$347 that's ridiculous , sounds familiar I have paid 2 over he yrs..now I stay out of astin if possible..lol...Austin is basically Californians that are taking over ...I have had city license for 16 yrs , they have gotten so bad this year I didn't renew it ..

CC is bad and they love tagging the racers. Our ugly ass race cars are better than the rust buckets and dilapidated boats I see in yards across town without code enforcement getting them. They even tried tagging us for throwing out a couch that the bulk trash guy didn't pick up. Luckily that guy gave us a break and told us the next scheduled run and couch is gone without getting a ticket.

revenue .thats all it is ...i can drive around my area and see the same crap and a ton worst than they got me on two years ago ..the problem is they really dont have a clue to what the real laws are ... the city told me i could not have a racecar in my back yard behind my tall fence out of sight at that ....... it had to be in the garage or under a car port ....could not leave it on the trailer period .it was not a boat or four wheeler .not recreational ....bs ......so joshua moved the car up to the lake .as they asked and i said i would till i got a cover built ..i then ask them if there was anything else they were concerned with looking at the pic.s they took ..nope every thing is good ..except when they came by to make sure the car was taken care of .they decided that piece of cardboard was unsafe for my yard and hit me on that ...so if they come after you .be sure you clean every thing dont trust the city ....my wife was the only reason i settled with the city or state .other wise i was going to put up a big fight ..and will do so if they ever come at me again ..my yard is kept up and always has been ...now ask johnny ram here what he went through ...

Transplant it in your yard, that would be a damn good conversation piece. It would be great if it was a nice tree like an oak or pecan but I doubt you would be that lucky.

well he does need a tree in his front yard ..i have plenty of baby oak popping up in my front yard if anyone wants some just come and pull it ..other wise i just mow it down ..

I'd be fine then. I can't remember the last time my trailer was unhooked from the truck. Not so sure it's not rusted on there by now.

I have a friend in New Braunfels that used to hear it from the HOA about his mud truck project. They said if it sat in the same spot for more than 7 days it was considered a junk vehicle. He used to move it on the sixth day to the other side of the driveway and take dated pictures. They tried a few times, but he had himself covered.

rephrase that ..all the time .....15 years ago they told us and we voted for the bonds to replace curbs drainage road sidewalks and what nots ...well i am still waiting .... up till a few months ago i was on a two year work order list waiting for them to repair my gutters .. after they checked out my street not the damaged area they took me off the list with out letting me know seeing i waited with patience for those two years ..they dont have the money they say .heck its bad and dangerous at my corner their saddle has sunk a foot and fills with water and cars drive through it and dont realize how bad it is and some have slid up into the drive across from me .,, its only a matter of time before some one is hurt or my house is hit ..50 feet past the school zone limit .yet most of the kids walk down my side street out in the street after it rains with mothers pushing baby carts ,and its a wonder not one has been hit yet ..but its coming ..now the city said if we get 51 percent of the home owners to sign up they will fix every thing and charge us 90 percent of the bill ..bs i say ...we already pay for it ..now how about that tree johnny what are you going to do with it .

Archived