Calling all Super Stocks to go PINK a CTS for Breast Cancer Month

fastmontgomery15

Guess what were doing for October?

Yes you got it! Were going PINK For Breast Cancer Month! Hunter and I decided to Change our Numbers to PINK in Honor of my Step Sister Diana who was Diagnosed with Breast Cancer at the beginning of This Month. Also for those who have had it and beat it and for those who we have loss!

So what I`m asking is All You other Super Stock Drivers that will be racing in October to do the same!! You don't have to change your numbers but maybe just had some pink to your car maybe a PINK Ribbon or just adding some PINK tape to a spoiler or maybe a sponsor in PINK!

You may have someone in Memory of you want to had or whatever you want to do. I just thought it would be Cool to see our Class support those who are looking for a cure from this deadly and Nasty Disease!!

So come on lets have fun with this I have a few drivers already doing something on their cars!!! Who knows maybe Central Texas Speedway with Jump on Board! That's right My Friends Super Stocks going PINK October 18th at Central Texas Speedway!!!

post-12070-0-01070100-1411822003_thumb.jpg

Bob Caulfield sent me a private message on FB that he will be putting a pink ribbon on his car with my name on it. What a special gesture! Thanks, Bob, for thinking of me. Thanks, Donnie, for helping raise awareness for breast cancer.

Bob Caulfield sent me a private message on FB that he will be putting a pink ribbon on his car with my name on it. What a special gesture! Thanks, Bob, for thinking of me. Thanks, Donnie, for helping raise awareness for breast cancer.

hope you are doing fine .....they just took my neighbors right side off .she is 92 and doing great and clean so far .

All of the support for breast cancer is amazing! Yesterday was a special day for me. I got my breast cancer diagnosis on October 6, 2011, and I'm happy to say that I'm now a three-year survivor. It has been a tough journey at times, but I'm fortunate to be feeling great now. I feel so blessed to have received so much support from my racing family along the way.

Donnie,

I'm sorry to hear about your sister's breast cancer diagnosis. Please send me her number or have her call me. I've learned so much about breast cancer through my volunteer work at Metropolitan Hospital's Breast Center. I'd like to help her (and anyone else out there) get through her treatment plans that might include surgery, chemo, radiation and/or hormone therapy. Thanks again for all of your efforts to promote breast cancer awareness.

Archived