Live, Interactive Updates from HMP's Fiesta's Fall Fastival, 9

NickHolt

Houston Motorsports Park is back on schedule after two rain-outs in a row and a "makeup" Double-Double last Saturday. so, this Saturday it will be the "Fiesta Fall Fastival" at the 3/8-mile oval in Northeast Houston.

The best part of having Fiesta Mart as a track sponsor is that NASCAR fans are often treated to $5 adult tickets if purchased at Houston-area Fiesta Mart stores. Pretty hard to beat that price especially since children 12 or younger are admitted without charge. And don' forget that HMP offers $1 beer, $1 hot dogs and $1 cokes which all adds up to a very inexpensive night out with the family.

But if you can't make it to HMP this Saturday, I will be bringing you Live, Interactive Updates presented by Central Texas Speedway from the track starting at 5 pm. Hopefully, James Huff will be able to make it this time to grab some interviews in the pits and maybe shoot a few pics.

To get started, just click on the "Live Updates" tab at the top of this page. Or if you're going to access the updates via your mobile device, log into the site and click "Full Version" at the bottom of the page before going to the Live Updates tab.

Nick

No rain here at HMP..... I'll be setting up the Live, Interactive Updates now that I have found a WiFi connection to the internet.

It is cloudy and in the mid 80's rather than sunny and 110, but that's a good thing!

Nick

Archived