4X4 Expo & Monster Truck Invitational: Saturday, September 27, 201

4X4 Expo & Monster Truck Invitational this Saturday, September 27th!!!

Baytown, TX This Saturday, September 27th, the Bull Ring at Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown, will transform into a Monster Truck playground. The 4x4 Expo & Monster Truck Invitational presented by O'Reilly Auto Parts, Woodforest National Bank, 4Wheel Parts, & Bayshore Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM will take over the arena floor of the Bull Ring in a car crushing, wheel standing display of raw dirt eating horsepower.

The engines start roaring Saturday night at 7:00 PM with an absolutely stacked lineup of Monster Truck superstars headed to the Bull Ring. Witness Rammunition, Iron Outlaw, the Bounty Hunter, Holman Beast, Son of Beast, and Barbarian duel it out in free style competition and much more!!!!

Bring a new unwrapped toy and receive $5 off your full price gate admission ticket. All toys collected will go to children of Wounded Warriors in Texas through Wheelers For the Wounded and Purple Santa.

Video: 4x4 Expo & Monster Truck Invitational at Royal Purple Raceway, Saturday, September 27, 2014

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MONSTER TRUCK TICKETS

Event Schedule:

1:00 PM Gates/Pit Area open to the public (Spectator Box Office)

4:00 PM Driver Autograph Session @ Spectator Souvenir Booth

7:00 PM Opening Ceremonies

7:30 PM Monster Truck Show & Tuff Truck Competition (Infield)

(Rammunition, Iron Outlaw, Bounty Hunter,

Holman Beast, Son of Beast, & Barbarian)

9:00 PM Jet Car Meltdown & Monster Truck Free Style Competition

10:00 PM Secure Event

Box Office Ticket Prices: (Youth = Ages 3-12...V.I.P. = Reserved Seat with 1 Drink + 1 Popcorn)

V.I.P. Adult $30, V.I.P. Youth $20,

General Admission Adult $20, General Admission Youth $18 (Buy online in advance and save $5)

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MONSTER TRUCK TICKETS

FOR EVENT INFORMATION CALL ROYAL PURPLE RACEWAY AT 281-383-7223

Archived