Practice /10-18

We're going to be at the track tomorrow. Even though they are having the Jeep meet there you can still practice for $50 fee. We will be doing it tomorrow and you can run between the go karts and the ride alongs.. You get plenty of time on the track.. They will let you practice for the fee pretty much any day they are there. Only thing limiting it I think is the weather... Some one correct me if I'm wrong..

Some one correct me if wrong but I think they open around 10am on a non-race weekend. Be nice if it was earlier. Bailey's burgers there are awesome also!! I'm adding to my fabulous figure every chance I get!!

all this talk about food .i had to make me a a black ham .salami. roast beef with cheese and two pieces of bread snack.

Some one correct me if wrong but I think they open around 10am on a non-race weekend. Be nice if it was earlier. Bailey's burgers there are awesome also!! I'm adding to my fabulous figure every chance I get!!

all this talk about food .i had to make me a a black ham .salami. roast beef with cheese and two pieces of bread snack.

Made me hungry too. I'm munching on some summer sausage, cheese, crackers and onions!! Watching Dover Race

well after busting my tugo all day got the car loaded tonight seems the trailer wiring set up is not the same as joshua;s set up . i used his trailer to wire up my jeep . i borrowed the new trailer jesse bought this week for lisa .went over pulled it home no problem with lighting then .felt good about it loaded car up and walla nothing but turn signal lights .no brakes or running lights .was going to take for a spin but the trailer brakes were locking up and said the hell with it i am tired and dont feel like spending the time with the skeeters to try and figure the problem out plus i lost my flashers and turn signals on the jeep after that short run ...20 foot trailer with a 2300 pound car being pulled by a 01 jeep two door probably wasnt a good idea for that long of a trip ..the haul truck is in the shop...ill just ride up with joshua with his car ...bringing the pro sedan was an after thought anyway not to mention i am mad as hell. nothing to pull with ..i have magnatic lights laying around ..i may wake up and rewire for those ..

Well we are home long day and glad to get it over with .....i am going to start taking this recliner with me ...lol..... the trip payed off we found some problems and got some info from good old nick .and going to fix those ...car looked really good after the last practice . long but not cheap trip was worth it ..now if that geetar kid had not ran the battery down on the 32 Lone Star Legacy car in practice we would not have had to push joshua off in it and mister huff would not have ended on the ground .....

Thanks mister huff and hope you are ok ...

ONLY down side was not getting the tps car up to cts had it locked and loaded just could not pull the trigger ...

Well we are home long day and glad to get it over with .....i am going to start taking this recliner with me ...lol..... the trip payed off we found some problems and got some info from good old nick .and going to fix those ...car looked really good after the last practice . long but not cheap trip was worth it ..now if that geetar kid had not ran the battery down on the 32 Lone Star Legacy car in practice we would not have had to push joshua off in it and mister huff would not have ended on the ground .....

Thanks mister huff and hope you are ok ...

ONLY down side was not getting the tps car up to cts had it locked and loaded just could not pull the trigger ...

Archived