Potential Rain out?

Not wanting to jinx anything but the weather forecast is not looking to favorable for this weekend. Is there any possibility that the event will be called early? I know that none of us want to go through another weekend like we had in Corpus. All the expense and none of the fun.

I sure hope the rain doesn't show and we can run!

Don't forget that the series uses the RainedOut service.

Don't forget that Lone Star Speedzone has supported this series since day one. Directing folks away from away from LSSZ in favor of another site seems a bit.. well, you know what I mean.

Nick

Don't forget that the series uses the RainedOut service.

Don't forget that Lone Star Speedzone has supported this series since day one. Directing folks away from away from LSSZ in favor of another site seems a bit.. well, you know what I mean.

Nick

I'm not directing anyone away. It's a completely differet option to receive rain out information along with LSSZ.

My bad, Jamie. I misunderstood. I thought you were telling folks to go to a different website to get rainout information.

Nick

No biggie. Multiple ways of getting information out increases the amount of people that receive the information. The racers and the fans getting a timely heads up, is the most important thing.

Archived