just in case

couldn't you have lied and said "Clear and expected high around 72 with light winds from the southeast around 8mph" lol.

watch what you wish for ivan .those last couple of months can get chilly ..and we have raced up there when it was cold not a good time for open windshields ....buuuuurrrrrrrr

That too, you should have came up!!

i was there never saw the free food sign...must have ran out ..we will be bringing one or both cars up to cts in a week or two for some track time ......damn tired of the green 8 not running good at cts .. ..5 races and still cant find that speed eating bug . working our way to the back of the pack just dont cut it ..fast car hiding in there somewhere and our short tracks down here are too short to get the right testing done ..so if you know a witch doctor who can whip up some speed drugs ..send him our way ..

just got to get the power plant to agree . ...need track time to work that bug out .we know where it is . the few laps we get in practice .or racing just does not cut it ....you lose races like we have lately or just bad runs does not taste good .fast car great driver and going back wards sucks .. going to throw the book away at home and start a new one on the track ..the championship is out of the question now .the other teams have their act together .we just want to get it back up front ..end the season on a good note .sometimes you have a season like this and its ours this time ..and it is always something small that is hell to find .

I agree on the finish of the season. There is nothing to compare to spending time at the track. Even though we've only been running for 3 races this year, We've been at the track almost every weekend and Eric has probably logged 500+ laps out there. I know we've gone through 6 or 7 sets of tires and one weekend we run 10 gallons of gas thru the car.. Considering we're still getting probably 20+ mpg's that's a lot of track time on a 3/8's mile track. I think I've been adjusting, changing and improving everything on that car at least a dozen times if not more!! Be sure to let us know the next time you're going to be there.

Archived