Thunder Cup Racing League (TCRL)

bobc43

For anyone with NASCAR Chase for the Cup for PS2, XBox and GC and who want to try something different, check out my sim league. We race shadowing the real Nextel NASCAR series using our consoles offline and then sending in required data. The majority of the races this season are 12% races, but there are some 25% races and even an assortment of 50% races. Our website is www.thundercupracing.net and we are entering our fourth season. With 49 registered drivers approaching the upcoming season, it appears that 2005 will be the biggest and best to date. If you are interested in trying out something different and interesting, feel free to give me a holler. If you want to join after checking out the website, email me your full name, age, hometown and favorite driver and I will add you to the league roster and mailing list. I will then email you the 2005 rules package, up-to-date roster, a comprehensive setup document encompassing all 4 series covered in the game and any other league related emails as they unfold. Hope to hear from many of you about TCRL. God bless you. BOB Clark

Creator and President, TCRL

• 1 year later...

I cannot believe that noone has responded to my ad. So far the 2006 season has taken off like a monster. We have averaged over 30 drivers at each of the 5 races run so far this season maxing out last weekend at Bristol with 38 participants. If the trend continues, we should be able to field a true NASCAR-like field of 43 cars OR MORE this weekend at Martinsville. This past week alone, I had 5 new members register to start racing immediately, one bringing at least 3 others with him to front his own new team. Our new official website can be found at www.thundercupracingleague.com which is a very NASCAR.com appearing web site- very professional looking. Michael Moore has worked extensively to make it beautiful. There are a few other top notch sites that feature TCRL as well. If anyone that posts here are interested in joining or learning more information on TCRL, feel free to email me at BobBobc43@aol.com and I will send you a copy of the 2006 rules package. Feel free to address any questions to me via email or IM. I love doing this league for any and everyone that loves to race the EA games on their XBox and PS2s. God bless and hope to hear from some of you. BOB Clark

• 4 months later...

Archived