Who's ready for CC Speedway?

NickHolt

Well.... unfortunately, we did not get commitments from at least 10 Lone Star Legacy teams to run this Corpus Christi Speedway event and I have notified the track that we will have to miss this event.

Hopefully, we will round up enough to make it a good turnout at the next Central Texas Speedway race on September 6th,

Nick

I think one of the issues is that some are waiting to see if the series will stick around... Well, James and I are committed to the long haul. We are not asking anyone for a dime at this point simply to encourage folks to get those Legacys down off the jack stands and onto the track.

James and I knew that it would be difficult to round up all the Legacys to run with us, but we're in it for the long haul.

We believe that if we provide a fair set of rules and level the playing field through fair, firm rules enforcement, sooner or later folks will decide to come and race like gentlemen and ladies.

We also know that there will be hiccups - like this unfortunate lack of cars for CC - but a bump in the road is simply that and no reason to become discouraged.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

We are providing the opportunity for Legacy owners, but we can't make 'em race. We know there are lots of Legacys around.

Anyway, James and I are in it for the long haul and I'm sure once folks figure that out they will start supporting the series.

Nick

Archived