r.r.r

HiTech

IF you did not enjoy that race to the finish .your not a race fan .finally a race to remember ...two .words in racing we say a lot about ...RUBBING IS RACING ..well R,R,R WILL BE THE CALL from me ..RUBBING .RACING ..RESPECT .....two drivers who understand that ......

That finish made setting through the red flags worth while. Allmendinger drove one heck of a race. Its good to see one of the small teams win. Ambrose is one class act, One or two of the hot shoes around here could learn from him.

Great race and it's always sheer joy to see the enthusiasm of a first time winner!! The Glen never disappoints.. Ambrose and Allmendinger put on a show..

your boy look good ..he has a fast car some more seat time and they will have to contend with him .i see a win this year ...

Great race and it's always sheer joy to see the enthusiasm of a first time winner!! The Glen never disappoints.. Ambrose and Allmendinger put on a show..

your boy look good ..he has a fast car some more seat time and they will have to contend with him .i see a win this year ...

our car ran a lot better it was faster this time thanks to shark 7 for loaning us a part ...practice he was off a little but that was a joy to see it was just a little ..then the bad bug hit us somewhere else ..radiator .....had a spare though ..then during the race that bad bug hit us again ..radiator hose let go .looks like it kicked a rock up or something of the kind hit fan and took the hose out of the game .just one of those years every racer gets and this is our year .cant buy any luck..anyone has some luck i can buy ..

Archived