Go-Cart Rules

To All go-Cart families. South Texas Speedway will not be making adjustments this week to your rules. However it has come to my attention it is time to make some modifications. After this weeks races we will make necessary changes to keep the racing fair to the kids.

If you have been racing at STS you are welcome to come out this week.

We don't always say it but you all are important to us. Thank each of you for your support.

Ken HObbs

Go-Cart rules will remain the same with two changes. We are eliminating the protest rules. We are going to have a flat fee exchange rule. I am working on the wording and details. I will be done soon.

Also we will allow a change in fly wheels as long as the total weight of the flywheel is the same.

Ken Hobbs

Might be careful on the aftermarket flywheels you can have the keyway cut @ 8 deg witch gives you 32 deg advance on motor and there's know way of checking this without a degree wheels and some other tools and a lot of time. If you are run stock motors you don't need any other flywheel. just my thoughts

post-344-0-21457700-1407527375_thumb.jpg

This is the Go-Kart that won many features and the championship the first year at STS. You can't get any more stock and it was bad fast...but the kid aint bad either. I've still got it if anyone wants to buy it.

Archived