Which Night?

drew

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All...well it looks like it will be a Saturday night for the races..With that being said I wanted to give a small update because i have had a lot of msgs about whats going on.. Right now we are still waiting on some third party information which takes little more time. With that being said....we are gonna start going over the all important subject that is always a touchy one........rules.....now before anyone gets fired up...we have talked and have decided if this is a go...we will keep the rules from I37 for all classes with some clarifications and modifications to a couple classes.....this is my next project...I know what everyone is gonna say " wth...what are we changing or what is gonna be the next big purchase i need to make".....that's not what this is about...There are some rules that need to be clarified.....Our goal is to have a drivers mtg long before the first tech day and even possibly as we are building the track itself to allow plenty of time for everyone to get things in gear. .. We want to have everyone out to not only answer questions but to clarify issues from before and let the voices be heard on other rule subjects.....and for everyone to see the track and how its going to go together.............PLEASE REMEMBER.....this is all in assumption that we are still able to do this....there is nothing rt now that is final..however we want to continue to prepare as if we are able to make this happen.... We do want to thank you for the support so far and promise to keep everyone informed as we continue to move forward.

Slider makes a good point and thats one of the rules we are gonna look at... We are also gonna have LLM, SS, Pures, Sport Mod, and front runners.. Our idea also has the possiblity of having the Super LM come once a month... Details to follow.. Thanks again for all the support.. we will be reaching out in the near future..

Just want to say thank you for you and the rest of your teams efforts. Track or no track you have been straight forward about the ideas and state of this possibility. My dad and I appreciate all the efforts to bring racing back to this area.

Warrior....it is our pleasure..I am a racer too and know what all of us need to include myself.. We believe in honest communications and allowing the voices to be heard. As we go along with this no matter what happens it has our full attention with all of you in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Warrior....it is our pleasure..I am a racer too and know what all of us need to include myself.. We believe in honest communications and allowing the voices to be heard. As we go along with this no matter what happens it has our full attention with all of you in mind.

I'm just curious. What size will this track be? 1/4 mile? 3/8 mile? 1/2 mile dirt would be awesome!

Hippy..... If this happens...it will be about the size of the original i37 due to the space we have to work with... We are still awaiting some info on a few things before we can decide if we can go ahead and make it happen....

Archived