Which Night?

drew

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New SA stxsss Racer here. Friday nights would work for me personally, but I agree that Saturday nights do tend to work best, I would definitely be game for the occasional big 2-day show (Friday/Sat or Sat/Sun) as well. Watching the action at I37 a few years back was THE reason I decided to get into racing. Travelling around to the various tracks is neat, but I would love to have a track that I could consider "home" for the non shootout weekends, even if that means a limited schedule.

I'm indifferent on ketchup/catsup brands, but please: bun length franks. Nobody likes eating bread for the first and last bite.

-Kris

Hey, News Flash!

All of you posting on this thread. Do you realize Drew has never said I37? He just posted his question on the LSSZ I37 site. I wouldn't get my hopes up for an I37 reopening. Just support him in whatever he decides to do and don't be surprised if this is a ways out timewise. These types of undertakings don't happen overnite.

This is awesome! Yes Nick allowed us to use this forum for now. But rest assured IF/WHEN we get more concrete in plans we will open a new one.........Im also thinking small buns....Big dogs....Kinda like the....dog hangin out of the bun my self. LMAO... oh and gerth...they must have gerth so ballpark Franks it is........smh....and let the jokes begin..LMAO.....Hey...this is important stuff.....wait till we talk hamburgers.....just saying!

Archived