Winter Testing

UMSCHEIDRaceServices

How many would be interrested in a few test days at the track during the off season, If we were to rent the track would enough show up to make it worth while. On like a saturday 9-5 or something at either THR, SAS, CC or HMP. just trying to get a feel........ was thinking sometime late Jan or early to middle feb.

Give me your thoughts.

Open to all classes and all cars, touring and Local

J.C

Umscheid Race Services

Hey Camo wouldnt you like to rent track with some other teams? Cheaper that way isnt it?? thats what im trying to organize for us.

J.C

Hey Ya'll,

I spoke to Mike this weekend from SAS. Unless things change they(SAS) will not be having practices. From what he is saying it's now mandatory that they have Fire & Safety at every practice. Now if enough people get together then maybe this will change, but Mike seemed set in what he said...

Hey people quit making this harder than it is i simply asked a question would you be interested in practicing if UMSCHEID RACE SERVICES, INC rented a track?? Damn guys i have never seen so many people tell others how their ideas are wrong or how its isnt going to work, not just in this post but all topics on TSZ. Maybe one day we can all be as smart as thoughs how want racing to be better in Texas as a whole but cant seem to try and work togeather and help the situations.

Just my opinion.

J.C

PS i have never heard to a racetrack that wouldnt rent to its racers, i have heard of tracks require saftey peoples to be there. I dont guess im understanding why this cant be done KISS.........

JC,

I'm all for it and will do it... I asked Mike if I could rent a while back and his answer was "No" but it was tenative... I asked him Sat. and he said there will be "No Practices"

I'm not trying to make this difficult, just letting you know my experience with Mike and SAS...

Archived