THR

keep trying #9

We know it is TSRS but will anybody eles be joining them, or are people just showing up for a Late Model race? Dont get me wrong the Late Models are awsome and all but just seems that for what people pay to get in they may want to see alittle more.

I've wondered the same thing. You've gotta wonder if they will try and have a support class on those nights, but if it's a local class we're back to the problem of racing on non-points nights and all of the arguments that go along with that. I'm sure it will be more clear as time goes on.

cs

I would hate to see the local guys get booted on those nights we have plenty of "rain outs". With the way the schedule is set now it looks like MAN Racing nights are almost every third week or so and it would suck for us ( the local classes ) to sit out that much.

I would hate to see the local guys get booted on those nights we have plenty of "rain outs". With the way the schedule is set now it looks like MAN Racing nights are almost every third week or so and it would suck for us ( the local classes ) to sit out that much.

Well, on the bright side (for now), at least the track didn't sell to Kyle and there will be a next year. I agree though, it would be nice if MAN decides to use the home classes as a support class those nights as well. I would like to say thanks to Mary Ann and MAN for helping to keep Kyle running for the 2005 season.

Everybody is different. Personally, I won't complain about having one week per month off. It would be nice to have that opportunity to work on the car or do other things.

cs

Just what I heard from the inside at THR this might not be the end of the Track Rental agreement. What could happen is that Romco or what ever it is called can rent the track and that would put the locals out that week too. Not just TSRS but any Traveling series has the option to rent the track at anytime. So if you are getting your car ready spend as much money as you want because your motors, cars, tires, etc. might just last more than just one season and the locals will most likely not race those nights. What I really hope is that TSRS and Maryann will see that we (thr drivers) really pulled for her last year and that we (thr drivers) continue to pull for her and maybe she could repay us by letting us race those nights that they rent the track.

not to harp on how other people feel or their opinion....BUT back in the day there were 4 or 5 tracks operating in this area... some guys ran complete seasons (every week) at two or three of those tracks each year,and frequented the others every now and then....that's alot of racing....did it mean more to them than it does us???not me...24 - 28 races a year leaves atleast 24 weeks off, THAT'S MORE THAN I WANT OFF.....i built a car to race it,not talk about racing it...

i'm with jay...i haven't raced in 2 months now,and i'm trying to figure out how i'm gonna deal with myself for another 4...

i guess i just don't understand...

Archived