Wish List

KahneFan

I have seen many of you say "I would like to see, or not see...". So with the holiday season upon us, in case the great Racing Santa is listening, what would you wish your local track and/or series would change/add/remove...

NOTICE/REQUEST: This thread is for people to simply speak their peace and move on. If you disagree, please allow people to simply make their wishes without the wrath of harsh commentary (save that for other threads). If you agree, maybe add a "that sounds good" or whatever.

I wish...

Edit: You don't have to specify a track/series in your wish.

My wish is to drive a car at a track at some point next year... Almost had the opp. this passed weekend but unfortunately wasnt able to do so... As for Texas racing in general I personally would like to see less of the bickering, back-biting, infighting and disrespect that seems to go one between not only fans in general but with all levels of racing including drivers management and ownership. I hope this will change but with recent news it doesnt seem like it will anytime soon...

the fat man in the red suit can bring air conditioning for the pits at all the tracks for the summer months-hohohohoho-also want santa to bring some sound deadening walls and install them on the north side of the track at thr so the people living over there can complain about looking out their back windows and seeing this big wall instead of the hearing noise from race cars-and wish that everybody just get along-MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY-can you still say CHRISTMAS nowadays?do want to offend anybody ;)

I wish all the car owners and track owners could get deep pocket sponsers. I wish SASPEEDRACER24 could get a nice warm coat for the cold nights. I wish SARGE could get some new music to play. I wish REBELRACEWRITER could get a laptop that has "speech recognition".I wish JASON would get a new "Avitar". I wish local racing lasted 12 months a year. And most importanly.......I wish you all a very very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hey PAPA...is the "deep pocket sponsor" an offer?? You know I will be racing next year!! J/K ;)

My first wish is to have my Dwarf car ready before the racing season!!

Next, I wish there was a dirt track closer to home.

I also wish for the "Big Wall of THR", along with earplugs for the neighboring homes in Kyle!!

My biggest wish of all is for everyone to have a wonderful holiday season, whether it be at home with family, or fighting for our wonderful country....BEST WISHES TO ALL!!!!

<<< is about to give up on wishing and start praying...

1) Everyone to treat another like they would like to be treated.

2) A awesome year for the JRA Kids Club

3) A new Fire Suit and Mellon protector *(Shhhh secret only santa should know)

4) And my very VERY soon to be wife to love me unconditionally thru thick and thin>> next year like she has this year!!!

Hmm wishes?

1. I wish that I could win the jackpot so that I had money to attend all of these seminars so I could learn more about working on race cars.

2. I wish or should I say hope, that all of my presistance and hard work pays off for me and lands me a job full time in racing in the near future.

3. I also wish a safe and wonderful Christmas to everyone in our Texas racing family. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sean

I'm wishing that the postive start that TTOPA made in 2004 will continue in 2005.

Nick Holt

i'll second that...

• 3 weeks later...

A "WISH LIST"!

All racers can fill up this list too easily! Maybe 4 new Hoosiers, perhaps a Da Vinci carburator from Santa, No doubt we would all love to see that deep pockets sponsor visit our stocking. Maybe we wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night, most every night, trying to come up with another hair brianed ideas to interest sponsors.

But, I would trade it all for a good report from the oncologist. (cancer doctor)

Please keep my mom & dad in your prayers this christmas season, as dad encounters his most strengent chemo as yet. The stem-cell transplant is scheduled for Wednesday, which means they will not be home for Christmas & New years.

God Bless the hard working people at the M D Anderson Hospital in Houston.

God bless all and have a safe and happy holiday season.

Mel

My wish for the holidays is that the guys at Thunder Hill will accept the all involved rule, that CC speedway will have another Big Dollar late model race that a bunch more cars can attend, and that San Antonio Speedway will find thier direction and become the track that it can be. The sucess that the dirt tracks are enjoying will continue and that racing will increase in popularty and that cars will be pleantiful and the the track owners and the touring series will agree to several races at each track and everyone works together. May all racers find the missing part of the puzzel that gies them a race win in 2005. My thoughts and heart go out to to the familys that have lost loved one in the past and my prayers are there for a speedy and complete recovery for the people with medical problems. To everyone else have a Merry and safe Christmas and a great and sucessiful new year.

Archived