Texans at the Snowball Derby

HORSEPOWER

Casey won the last chance race. He gets in the derby. Bubby didnt fair so well. Looked as though he was going to make it but seemed like he over drove a bit and fell back and then fell out. maybe next year. Mark Crudimski finished 14th in sat. race.

Bubba hung in there for quite a while. I kept an eye out for those drivers on the bubble and Bubba was on the bubble for a while. It might have been with 5 to go on a restart...

The Five Flags announcer also mentioned Bubba moved back to Austin. Did he?

I hadn't seen anyone post any info on here about it. But then again I am not able to read every single post on here. I know the announcer didn't have all the correct info. He said that the #10 car Ryan Foster was driving was built and maintained by Dick Anderson...The car was built and is maintained by Wayne Anderson.

Bubba told me he was back living in Austin and planned on going to school. Does anyone know what happened to T. Wade Welch? He hit the wall with one car, but had another one in the hauler that he did not race. The Davidson's are in great position to make a run for the win. I always enjoy talking to Gregg at the races, but did not get the chance last weekend as he was very busy with his car. In my opinion, Gary Helton is the car to beat. There are usually so many wrecks that anyone who stays out of trouble has a chance.

Archived