CCMS 2005 1st event

ccmotorspeedway

We are planning our first event for 2005 to be what we call a night of destruction. It will be a series of races and wrecks on February 19th.

Each event can be joined by the same cars if they survive each event.

Events will include a 150 lap enduro.

A couple of short 5 lap races where the cars have to race in reverse, not the wrong direction on the track but the car is in reverse. One race will require the driver to make a 360 on the front stretch and a 360 on the back stretch then complete the lap, first one to complete set number of laps wins.

Motor Hockey - Yes we still have the Monster Truck tire and we will have some structured Hockey games.

And end the night with a demo derby.

Should be alot of fun and something else to watch. There will be small entry fees and the events will pay.

Watch the website for rules and pay .

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Why don't you guys get some sign or electric companies to sponsor the night and talk them into using the booms on the boom trucks for some AUTO-JOUSTING. ;) You can set up some lists down the front straight. Heck it seems that that is all thats missing. If any of your regular drivers show up for this deal, Are they going to have time to heal before the regular season starts. :D

Or maybe even a ramp and see who can jump the farthest!

D, I saw them do that at a track in Iowa back in the early 80's. They called it the Dukes of Hazzard competition. The jumped street cars over a hill and longest jump won. The night I was there, one guy jumped the farthest, but bit through his tongue on landing and had to be taken to the hospital, so the second place guy won.

WTG Owen, now that's promoting!

I had watched this on TV the other night. There were 2 teams of cars of about 10 cars each. They had qualifying heats with 3 cars from each team in a 5 lap race. The object was kinda like a demo derby-heat race, the first car to complete the five laps was the winner of the heat. The cars that were still able to continue qualified for the feature. Now all the cars that made it to the feature would run a certain # of laps lets say 20. The first team member to complete the amount of laps would be declared the winner. The teams were made up of red cars and blue cars so that the spectators could easily identify one from the other. The teams would try to knock out as much of the other team as possible. They started the night with the same amount of cars for each team but as the heats went on some of the cars were eliminated. So at the feature one team would have more cars than the other and more of a chance to win. I'm not sure what it was called but it sure was a blast to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

OK - here is the latest addition to the Night of Destruction.

Boat and trailer races, no we are not putting a pond in the infield, it will be a race using the enduro cars towing a boat and trailer.

So if you have an old boat and trailer sitting in the back yard that you will never use again then come have fun destroying it! :o:o:o

We have a couple already and we plan on running around 6 in this race. We will find the boats and trailers hopefully we will have some brave volunteers to pull them.

All you THR and SAS guys, I will have a car for Jason to run the enduro in so come down and have a little fun beating on Jason. I know Jason is up for a little racing, rubbing, wrecking, what ever!!

Archived