Buddy Yantis Sr

shracey

All of us on Bobby Teer Jr team regret to inform you that, Sunday November 28th, Buddy Yantis Sr went to be with his, and our, Lord and Savior. Many know my papa in his orange and white # 2 Camaro. And if you don't, then I'm sorry you missed out cuz he was one of the best racecar drivers in and around this area. He raced at places like Pan American Speedway, Hwy 16, now San Antonio Speedway, Houston, Austin, Corpus Christi, Oklahoma City, Victoria and many more. AJ Foyt even asked him to race one of his cars once, but Papa wouldn't leave his wife, Millie Barry Yantis aka to me Nana. Papa was burned in a race at Pan American, Back in 1956 and was back out on the track just 2 years later. Racing was in his blood, and you knew it when you saw him race. He had a great racing career. He, Buddy, even came out to Thunderhill Raceway to see my brother, Bobby TeerJr race and alot of you may have seen him. Bobby wanted to show remembrance to Buddy's career, that is why Bobby painted his car just like Papas. We would like to invite you to Porter Loring Mortuary Today from 5pm - 9pm and Graveside Services Wednesday -2:00pm Hill Country Memorial Gardens on Hwy 46. If you have any question please feel free to contact me, Tracey, at Yantis Automotive 210-659-6721, or 830-995-4253.

Thank you,

Tracey/thr ss #2/BT sis

i just want you all to know that buddy sr had 3 children - sharon teer, husband bobby teer sr susie little, husban rick little and son buddy yantis jr. SHARON TEER HAD 2 CHILDREN BOBBY TEER JR THR STREET STOCK CHAMP AND TRACEY THR STREET STOCK TEER LEADER :D

THANK YOU TRACEY

How can I post images?

How to post a picture...

(for this example, I will use the "cool guy" emotion image)

If your picture is on line somewhere...

1) Find your picture on line

2) Right click on your face B) (or whatever the image might be)

3) select properties

4) highlight everything in the "ADDRESS:" field

example

http://texasspeedzone.com/forums/html/emoticons/cool.gif

5) right click on the highlighted URL and select copy.

7) type [*img] (without the * )

8 ) press CNTRL+V

9) type [/img*] (without the * )

10) You should now see

[*img]http://texasspeedzone.com/forums/html/emoticons/cool.gif[*/img]

without the *'s

11) Click "preview" to make sure it came through

12) if all looks well, click "post"

13) You will then see your picture...

[*img]http://texasspeedzone.com/forums/html/emoticons/cool.gif[*/img]

without the *'s will become ----> cool.gif

HOPE THIS WORKS, I SENT YOU AN EMAIL WITH THE PICTURES.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRACEY

PAPA_CAREER.sig

Shracey,

Buddy is an icon in the Texas Racing Circles to many of us wanna-be racers. I have been told he had "pure natural talent" in the race cars he piloted. I know I have always considered him one of my "Hero's".

My dad, brother, and I wish you and your family the best.

The Krausses,

Larry, Milton, & Melvin

Archived