#18 mod accident

PAPA

i was wondering about that to ,i was also wondering how do the rules read on battery location?????

why was it in front of him????was that an outlaw bomber ???is that why they're called 'outlaw'????

It wasnt a TOBA car, from what his dad told me after the races the battery blew and acid went everywhere. At the time he had his visor up and he caught some of it in the face. His dad said he was fine and will be ok. Easy for him to say hehe. Even though my car isnt a TOBA car its closer to a pure stocker I sure had alot of fun. I lost my brake booster which made me drop back from 2nd to 5th but I got used to it in time to make a final charge for the win but just missed it! Thanks to the track, frank and guys for a fun time. Word of advise from a new driver at this track turn 3 is a death trap that needs to be better lite up. I also found myself in trouble almost going over because the car you are following hides where the track surface ends. I think alittle better lights may help out some. See ya guys some time soon!

From the I-37 website:

i just talked to shawn moore about his eyes that got burned.it was not battery acid that burnt his eyes,it was hot water from the hose that busted on his car.he is at home feeling fine.glad this racer is out and about talking about the next season plans of racing.....

That was posted by Frank Torres.

The battery acid being referred to was mine. It was behind the seat in a battery box. Both were destroyed.

Archived