Nice Job Frank and Joe

Jason

My first time to i37 and I was impressed. The facilities aren't exactly NASCAR quality but the racing is way better. The mod and lim mods were pretty good. Some of the best racing I have seen all year. The purestocks...well. I think the TOBA superstockers pretty much whooped up. But hey if they are allowed to run why not show up. The hobbystocks from THR were allowed to show up at SAS so they did and dominated. Maybe next year say this is a purestock race only. It was a fun night of racing. I plan on going back there several times next year. Keep up the good work Joe and Frank. Lot of guys there I recognized from the asphalt tracks.

Jason

Frank and Joe

It was my first time at I-37 also and I want to say I was very very impressed. I hope you plan on running this event every year. Ill also be there every Friday night as well. And Ill bring guests. I hope everyone else will bring a guest or two to watch some great short track DIRT racing. I had a blast! I wish this could happen all winter while the other tracks are closed. Thanks again for a great show.

To Frank and all I37 staff members a job well done. Hope to see yall in the winter series and every friday night in the summer series. The ambulance was very fast at responding to all accidents as well as all the crew, very organized, keep up the good work. :P

PAPA,

I wish this could happen all winter while the other tracks are closed

On Jan 8th, I-37 Speedway starts the IMCA season.

On hand will be the IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Stock Cars, and another class to be announced.

Races will START at 2:00 pm.

Last years winter races were awesome, a bunch of the "big names" from all over Texas showed up and put on great races. If you have never seen an I-Stock race, you HAVE to come see them at I-37 Speedway. They always put on great side by side races.

Call Frank Torres at 210-367-6261 for more information.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Hardest working race announcer in Texas! Have microphone, will travel.

Guest RandyBorlace

in the i stock class they dont allow camaro's , 500 cfm carbs, and if we run tubular upper a arms, they have to be IMCA stamped, they are a stickler on wheels and tires. and there isnt an i stock within 100 or so miles of here.

After watching the Modifieds come out of the turns sideways and on 3 wheels this makes me want to trade in my car for a modified. I have always enjoyed watching these guys run at SAS but they put on a much better show on dirt. I was dissapointed that I did not get to see more of the I37 pure stock cars run but I did cheer for my favorites J.Torres and J.Kelly. Although I was numb from frost bite I will be back to watch the winter series but will be more prepared to battle the cold. By the way was it warm in the cars during the race???? Just wondering since there is not a windsheild.

bhr50, it was good to meet you too. Overall the races were pretty good, I actually thought the track has made good improvements (bathrooms) It was good to run our TOBA "superstock" out there... I also got to meet the #50 purestock, I think he did a really good job for his first time on dirt. AJ

Archived