The Holidays

sean-accstudent

hmph, no more racing :angry: time to pull out the Playstation :D

Happy Bird-day everyone

Quick Thanks

Thank you for my family, friends, and relatives. Thank you for keeping everyone I know and love safe and well this year. The friends and relatives who did move on, thank you for being there for the people they left behind. Thank you for watching over THR, CCMS, SAS and the Traveling series and all the fans, drivers and staff that travel to and from these events and keeping us safe while we were there.

HAPPY BIRD DAY TO EVERYONE

I give thanks for having a great family at home and at the racetrack. Also give thanks that we have racing in central Texas. So to all of the racing family lets try and keep it that way.

(terriable tim)

Aka RAT RACING

Aka colgate

Happy Thanksgiving from Yale Motor Sports. Take the time to hug your family and friends and let's not forget those that are defending our great country in lands far away.

Happy Thanksgiving to the entire racing community from myself in particular, and from those involved with the Motorsports Zone show. We appreciate all who support the motorsports industry..

And, as Dave so well put it---please don't forget those military folks both here and overseas who give us the opportunities that we have.

Archived