Chase for the Cup

Jason

Watch what happens. Near the end of the race the Chevys will begin to slow down so Princess Jeffy and Jimmie will be the top Chevys. Then the Ford teams will slow down so Kurt is the fastest Ford. And Dodge will be there to mess it all up. And if someone wrecks anyone of the title contenders expect a fight similar to that of the Detroit Pistons game Friday night.

wouldnt be no fight like the pistons/pacers the other nite-cup drivers dont know how to fight-drivers nowdays just talk and push each other-no jabs and overhand rights like the pacers and pistons-but there may be some rich fans in a few months from that fight-and some brothers with lighter wallets

just watched the singing of the national anthem and they showed kurt busch during it-guess his frigging head is so big he cant take his hat off to show respect to our nation-somebody in his crew should of slapped his ass and woke him up-he was the only person on pit road with his hat on-

Well Mr. Hallas,

After seeing who won the cup, now I agree with you. This whole chase thing is a terrible idea. ;) Guess we have to figure something else out. BTW, I'm with you on the Mark Martin thing. Just can't go the Kurt Busch route. One of the most arrogant, disrespectful, little snots to come around in a long time.

Yes, I agree, but atleast the Rainbow warriors didn't get the title !!!! But my hats off to Kurt Busch, they over came all odds and made the best of what was dealt them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nascar really hit the nail on the head,with this Playoff, Made it nerve racking regardless of who you wanted or didn't, Couldn't leave the couch all day............... :ph34r::blink::unsure::(:lol::P:D;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived