thr

Guest NO35KRACING

Is it True that Brian offered the track(THR) to the city of Kyle, According to the Newspaper rumors ???????????

It's amazing how many rumors I hear each year that our local tracks are being sold or being bulldozed to make way for a shopping center or Toyota or a playground or whatever. Of course, any real estate or any business or my even my house is for sale if the price is right. Race tracks are no exception.

To set my mind at ease, I stopped by at the track on my way to the ARTS banquet and had a heart to heart with Brian over this very matter and Brian assured me that the track has not been sold.

He also told me that the THR banquet will be in January, and that, yes, the money for the points fund is there.

Nick Holt

At the TSRS meeting this past weekend Maryann did tell us H & herself were working on buying THR. Two investers fell through for whatever reason and the purchace went south for now. She did not say weather or not she & H would continue trying. This info is straight from the horses mouth & not a rumor.

Archived