Dickerson to join MZone Show

For Immediate Release

Nov. 19, 2004

New ROMCO series owner to join The Motorsports Zone this Sunday

Terry Dickerson of Trackside Entertainment, who purchased the ROMCO Touring Series on Nov. 5th, will join Chuck Licata and Ric Clark for an interview this Sunday, Nov. 21 on The Motorsports Zone radio show.

Dickerson will join Licata and Clark via telephone this Sunday at 10:40 a.m. CT in The Motorsports Zone, which broadcasts every Sunday at 10 a.m CT on KVET-AM 1300, "The Zone." The show can be heard via audio streaming on the internet at the station's web site, www.sportsradio1300.com. KVET-AM is the flagship station for University of Texas sports.

"Terry confirmed with me tonight (Friday) that he'll be able to join us on the show this coming Sunday," Licata said. "We only have two shows left for this racing year (2004), and I really wanted to get Terry on before the show signed off for the year. Terry and I had a great conversation, and I'm looking forward to Terry sharing his thoughts about his newly-acquired series with our audience of racing enthusiasts."

Licata added, "We've got a full show set for Sunday. We already had Kelley Brown of Sports Publishing and Rich Phillips from Iron Rock Raceway in Austin set to go; now, we've got a full plate of information for our listeners by adding Dickerson to the lineup."

Dickerson, the previous co-owner of Lone Star Speedway for the past four years, was the recipient of Texas Motor Speedway's "Lanny Edwards Award" in 2004. Lone Star Speedway in Kilgore is a dirt track that hosts weekly races and special events such as O'Reilly SUPER late models and The World of Outlaw Series late models and sprint cars.

- 30 -

Archived