The Enduro Race CAN Happen!

KahneFan

i37 will help out!we are having a big race the 27th of nov.if you guys and gals want to do it on sun the 28th,lets do it.same rules.but i need to know if you really want to do this,i can get the staff ready along with ambulane and support units.call frank at 210/3676261 or 5325421....cars will work on the dirt sa asphalt,we were taking 6 cars and we change nothing on these cars.they work in c.c. and sas.so it is easy to do ....no more complaining now,you have a track........

Thanks Johnny!

I'm not familiar with the details of I37 (yet), what is your link again for location? Or, if no link, where are y'all?

I-37 is about 30 Min. south of San Antonio on the way to Corpus. If you have gone to Corpus before the track is in the area where 281 connects to goto Pleasonton... You can also find more information on the track website at www.I-37speedway.com and for pictures from past races (and to see how smooth/rough mostly smooth the track is ) I have pictures from there on my website... www.saspeedpics.net... I know the Corpus asphalt cars will be there for the Pure Stock race but how about a Super Stock race on dirt for the asphalt cars... Only difference being they run a Dot tire... Thats if they dont mind getting thier cars dirty and pull the windshield out...

Marc

will same enduro rules apply for i 37 or will there pure stocks be allowed? cause i would go !!!!!!!

if purse is a problem make it a 50 dollar entry 20 cars pay 500 to win 250 2nd 150 3rd 100 4th if ten cars show up it would be less but just vote at drivers meeting how the money will be split

I forgot about that one. I just see Frank update the message board on the .net site on a regular basis right now. We plan on being there with our Nova again. If our luck holds out, we'll reclaim the title again. The last 2 races have been pretty good for us. We won the TOBA championship & the Texas Grand. I don't know if things can get much better!

Now that's what I call TEAMWORK! Pretty cool of I-37 to step in and give the Enduro guys a place to race. Who knows maybe once you see how much fun dirt racing is, you might "come over to the dark side." LMAO

na$carbar, going South on I-37 you get off at exit 104(Leal Rd.), at the stop sign turn left and go over I-37. Once across, turn right on frontage road and follow it down about 3/4 mile(or so) to the track. ** Note, traffic exiting from Northbound I-37 DOES NOT STOP at the frontage road. Frontage road traffic yields the right-of-way. There is a gas station/restaurant and Dairy Queen right there if you need fuel or munchies.

Archived