Jump to content

THR Race


Recommended Posts

Just got off the phone the "Boss" and he has decided to postpone the race until next weekend November 20th , 2004.


Brian said that the forecast of rain (60 percent) and the cold weather is just not a good combination.


I am posting this because Nick was not at home when the call came in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...