Weather outlook for THR, 11/13

NickHolt

Let's hope the weatherman is dead wrong this time.

Saturday

Cloudy. A chance of rain then rain likely in the afternoon. Highs in the lower to mid 50s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Detail

Saturday Night

Cloudy with rain likely. Lows in the mid to upper 40s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Nick Holt

They mentioned the R word also. Some have moved the R word to Monday or Tuesday though. But it makes me wonder what the R-date for the R-date's, R-date's, R-date of the main event would be   :P  TURKEY TROT TWO HUNDRED!!!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*** Current list of "R" fines

Nick Holt 2@$5 = $10 *(Officials should know better)

Fast18 2@$1 = $2

Waltrip 1 @ $5 = $5 *(Once again Officials should know better)

Good job Kathy using R instead!!!!

*These fines can be made payable to JRA Kids Club since we are post season!!!

Can't go by humidtiy. You have to look at the dew point. If the dew point is in the 60's or higher, there is a good chance that it will R.

Once it gets below the 60's then the chances for R are not very good.

Not sure what the dew point is right now though.

And Chase, the channels that are changing the forecast are the Austin stations. I have seen it several times today that they think it will not R until late Saturday night into Sunday.

I figure we should be done with all racing by 10:00 pm, so it can R anytime after that. It can R on me all the way home if it wants. :)

Ok, out here in the Hill Country the dew point is 41 percent and the humidity is 87 percent.

All I know for sure is that it is going to be cold, so bring your blankets and remember to bring lots of friends. If you sit close together you can get some body heat going. :D

11.gif

A picture is worth a thousand words, right? The way I figure it, if I owe $10 then Jason owes 1000 times that.. figures out to about $10,000. Is that a good enough start for your kid's club Aaron?

Nick Holt

Archived