DALE JR

gundogC3

At least Stewart admits when he spins people, instead of saying "Oh so-n-so, he's my 'buddy'. I wouldn't spin him on purpose." BS! :angry:

Let's see, he blatently spins a "buddy" every-other week or so. <_<

are you referring to jarret??? d.j himself said that was his own fault and every replay prooved it...

tony stewart never admits anything,he's to busy poppin midols back in his coach while zippy is left to explain the idiotic actions of his out of control driver...

i'm not an anybody's one fan ,just a race fan....but comparing the 8 to the 20 is like comparing apples and hand grenades...

is like comparing apples and hand grenades...

And trust me, Jr's pin has been pulled. It's only a matter of time. As for comparison, Tony doesn't laugh about spinning his "buddies" out. As I said, I understand why his head is so big, but pretty soon Jr won't be able to get that big ole' head through the car door. I used to be a huge Jr fan, but this season he's really started to be a jack---. I tend to lean towards Kahne now, but I usually route for anyone in 2-10 positions to put the leader down. After all, that's what racings all about.

Tony Eury Sr., crew chief for the No. 8 Chevrolet of driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., was fined $2,500 for violating Section 12-4-A (Actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 12-4-Q (Any determination by NASCAR Officials that the car, car parts, components and/or equipment used in the Event do not conform to NASCAR rules) for having a windshield on the car that was not an approved part and also did not meet the minimum required thickness of one-quarter inch.

The infraction was discovered by NASCAR officials during opening-day inspection.

And that's why he won the race. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't get mad Reb. Admit it, he really is your favorite.

Archived