DALE JR

gundogC3

Kurt Busch WILL win the championship over Junior by 24 points. Junior will then fire Eury Sr cause hes a big idiot. Oh wait Jr is Eury's nephew. Oh well NASCAR has tried like crazy to give it to Jr. This aint going to be his year.

Maybe it was payback for doing this (you gotta love his spunk):

Drivers not happy with garage security: NASCAR's garage security has been terrible this season on the Nextel Cup tour, forcing drivers back into hiding in their motor coaches, to avoid being mobbed by the hundreds of fans swarming through the working areas. Yesterday, Dale Earnhardt Jr. finally had enough, and to make a point with lackadaisical NASCAR officials, Earnhardt took a page from his late father's book. He sat down on the rear deck of the NASCAR trailer and signed autographs for the crowd that quickly packed the area, making it impossible for officials to enter or leave.(Winston Salem Journal)(11-7-2004)

I would be willing to bet they don't take points, just some of Eury Sr's cash...

This is for Jason.For those who still insist the Bud team is successful only at restrictor-plate events, the Phoenix win gives them eight non-restrictor plate victories at six tracks other than Daytona and Talladega. The No. 8 team has also finished the last three seasons with more points on short tracks (less than one-mile in length) than any other team.

Kenneth

Personally, I'm getting tired of Jr's cockie(sp?) attitude, and all of his (blind) followers sticking up for em'. At least Stewart admits when he spins people, instead of saying "Oh so-n-so, he's my 'buddy'. I wouldn't spin him on purpose." BS! :angry:

Let's see, he blatently spins a "buddy" every-other week or so. <_<

Personally (doubtfull), I would like to see Martin pull one off... some.... how... maybe... .... hey, I can dream.

Archived