Medical Benefit

kelyd13

I hope everyone takes the time to read this post like all of the others because the support of the racing community is greatly needed. Ruben "Super" Ramos owner of Nandos Ice House in San Antonio recently underwent heart surgery. His family has planned a benefit to help him with the cost of medical expenses etc. Ruben did not hesitate once when asked to sponsor George and I this year and has already committed to sponsoring us again next year. He is a business owner who knew nothing about racing but was willing to help the ones who needed it. There is a saying that I learned from another driver "Support those who support us". I know this falls on the same day as the THR race but anyone who is interested in donating any items that can be used will be greatly appreciated. Items needed are to go plates, pic-nic paks, bread and pork ribs. We are also taking $ doantions. If you can't donate but would like to buy a plate please stop by.

NANDOS ICE HOUSE

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 13TH

11:00-3:00

18460 IH 37 SOUTH

1/4 MILE PAST BRAUNIG LAKE

COUNTRY STYLE PORK RIBS W/TRIMMINGS

$5.00

WILL DELIVER TO THE SOUTH AND SOUTHEAST SIDE OF SAN ANTONIO W/5 PLATE MINIMUM ORDER

For more info contact:

Kelly Earnhardt

210-363-7173

Thank you

This would be a great time for those not racing that night to show off your cars and help someone that helps one of our own. There has to be one or two that can bring their car. Its for a good cause!!! What if the shoe was on the other foot? Wouldnt it be great to get this kind of support? Kelly needs our support. She is always there for us. She is our WOW Champion. Please try to help...Please.

Thanks Papa!

Anyone interested in showing their car please contact me. This is a family friendly place with a basketball court outside and room to run for the kids. There will be a DJ playing during the day and a band at night. Anyone willing to make a cash donation please send to

Kelly Earnhardt

6105 HWY 87 East

San Antonio, TX 78222

210-363-7173

Thank you

Kelyd13, how many pic nic paks do you need? I helieve that i have a case oin my shop. I will also provide plates, The type w/ the spaces for three food items. Let me know when you need them & where. I'm located on the SE side of S.A., and would be glad to deliver them.

Hope everything is going well for Mr. Ramos.

Bubba 648-1816 hm. anytime

I wanted to say Thank you to the following people who donated to the medical benefit for Ruben Ramos.

Debbie Willims-SAS

Mona- SAS #29 Sportsman

bubbac-TSZ memeber & SAS race fan

Thank you all for evrything. His benefit was a huge sucess even though it was cold and rainy. We stayed inside and kept warm with adult beverages and ate some excellent food and listened to good music.

Archived