THR PURSE

Parader99

Guest The_Greek
Can anyone give me the full layout of the purse. I heard it is only $750 to win "if" there is 20 or more cars? Is this true?

Kyle, alot of people have wondered about the payout, its been a question thats kindve been avoided, but neverthless it should be a good race. incidently i wont be making the trip.

Would like to know the exact. If it is worth it me and my crew will be traveling next Saturday morning.

me and my crew supported you and your track for a race with no certainty of even making the race,spend well over 400$,7 hrs. worth of travel time- get over yourself and make the damn trip.....

yea i do agree with crazyhorse us THR drivers did make the drive down to your(CCMS) race and we had fun down there we just want y'all to see how it is at THR. ((and we want a good car count)) by the way good job last week parader #99 you ran good

so you guy's come on and quit being :P whine tit's :P about the money it's about the fun of the sport

See ya at THR :D

Chris

Go ahead Kyle. You've got the money now. Try to go two for two.

The money that you don't spend on the race car, Paula can spend at the outlet mall in San Marcos.

You Corpus guys need to make the trip. I finished building my car at 2:30 and got down there just in time for the drivers meeting. Broke my motor in the heat and am going to put another one in this weekend. Some people think I'm crazy to bring out a new car at the end of the year but I think post season races with a good mix of cars from different tracks makes for some great racin' ! I want to support my local track and I also wanted to help support CCMS. I spent close to 500.00 in expenses for my wife and I to make the trip...I don't care that I will be getting a 50.00 check in the mail. I had a blast in Corpus and am looking forward to doing it again. Maybe Owen should give the troops a pep talk . :D

my question is lets say thr has a low car count like the ccms late model race, are they going to step up to the plate and still pay the same purse or are they going to lower it because of car count................. :huh:

Brian and Jim are good for the purse.

But to set your mind at ease, we are expecting 30, or more, Street Stocks and 25, or more, Hobby Stocks. The only race with a purse dependent on the car count is the enduro race.

Nick Holt

Guest The_Greek
my question is lets say thr has a low car count like the ccms late model race, are they going to step up to the plate and still pay the same purse or are they going to lower it because of car count................. :huh:

Brian and Jim are good for the purse.

But to set your mind at ease, we are expecting 30, or more, Street Stocks and 25, or more, Hobby Stocks. The only race with a purse dependent on the car count is the enduro race.

Nick Holt

the topic of this thread was about the purse for the SS class, the race is a little over a week away and noone has said or announced what exactly the purse is, how much to win? and so forth. how come?

the topic of this thread was about the purse for the SS class, the race is a little over a week away and noone has said or announced what exactly the purse is, how much to win? and so forth. how come?

The_Greek,

Not true. This was announced September 27th in the Press Release and Results section.

Brian Callaway (THR Owner/GM) said the Enduro race will pay $1,500 to win if the Enduro race has 50 or more cars; $1,000 to win if there are between 30-49 cars in the Enduro race field; and, $750 to win if the field has 29 cars or less.

The Street Stock race will pay $750 to win for 20 or more cars. For 19 cars or less, the purse will pay $500 to win. The Hobby Stock race will pay $500 to win for 15 or more cars; for 14 or less it will pay $400 to win.

Nick Holt

Ok Nick, Where's the payout we asked about a month ago? As far as we know it's $750 to win and nothing for the rest. Might help make some of us drag on up there if we knew.

The minute I get it from the track owner I will post it. I really can't post information that I don't know!

Nick Holt

This cc boy is sure to be there,hope to see alot of other cc drivers there. :D

Abel, glad to hear you're coming to THR again. We talked a little last time you came down. Good luck to you.

Guys, don't worry about the purse. I'd like to see it too, but let's just get ready to race. The purses for these races have always been there in the past.

cs

Archived