Clutch question for the late model guys

Race-Ready

I recommend the Quartermaster but it doesn't mean I can afford it! Like hray I would buy the ACE. If you're really on a budget there are lots of refurbished 7.25" Cup clutches on ebay for cheap. jp

Dont really have a set budget. I am still working on sponsors. I have not stepped foot in a car in over ten years. Even then it was econo dirt classes. Trying to put together a small race team in just 5 months. From what I am hearing...March 5 2005 is HMS's first race. I have just about NOTHING!!!

I bought an enclosed and what seems to be a good super late model roller. Drove all the way to Florida to get it. Just want to have some fun and meet some people. But I would like to be a slight challenge. I am still lacking parts. The clutch is one item I do not want to skimp on. I have been looking at different web site and pretty much messed myself when I seen some of the prices for clutches. smileysracing.com by far has the best prices I have found. Thanks hray for the info. Their prices on everything I have been searching for is cheaper than most. Thanks for the input.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy sh1t...what a ride!" :D

Archived