CCMS Race

Parader99

The Carter family would like to thank all the fans for supporting our daughter, Raegan (50/50 ticket girl), in purchasing tickets from her at the Texas Stock Car Spectacular Event. CCMS allowed her to receive a portion of the proceeds to help towards her fundraising goal in sending her to the Hula All Star Bowl in Hawaii to perform during the half time event in January. We are told that she sold the most 50/50 tickets this year.

Very special thanks to CCMS track owner, the officials, and Jenny and Owen for allowing her to sell these tickets. Also special thanks to the announcer, Milton, who did a wonderful job promoting Raegan, as well as an outstanding job announcing for the weekend.

Raegan wants everyone to know that she had a great time and everyone was so nice and very supportive.

Again, thank you all so much for making this a perfect night for us!

Kyle, Paula and Raegan

Raegan is a Sr. at Sinton High School and this is her third year to be varsity cheerleader. She attended a National Cheerleading Association camp this past summer and tried out and won the Top All American Cheerleading award which enables her to perform during halftime performance at the Hula Allstar Football Classic Bowl in Hawaii. If anyone would still like to donate towards her fundraising, you can contact me at paulaj103@aol.com. Thank you again.

post-2-1099275829.jpg

I would like to donate $2000.00. You can get it from that Parader! Good job son. Found the rear ear on the right front upper a-arm broke completely off. I guess they don't turn so good like that. Don't think I had anything for you anyways. That car was hooked. Just needed to keep that shrimp behind me. Good run to Tommy as well. You shoulda luched that 91. J/K Shrimp.

Greg Jr.

Flyin34

I dont know you personally but I just want to say that your donation to that young lady shows that racers are the greatest people in the world. We all grip and whin from time to time on here but in the end its people like you that keep us loving this sport. Youve got class and a new fan.

Hell, Tommy luched me twice Saturday night he's just not as good at it as you are Greg J/K. I really got Luched by the techmen.

On that note I want to worn people about buying race parts from E-bay, If you do it take the part to the techman and make sure they are legal.

My most sincere apologies to my fans, friends and especially my sponsors.

See everyone next year and we will not have tech problems again.

SHRIMP! i'll see ya on the 13th....if i can drive 7 hrs. for a race i don't even get in to you can come and run with us....it's guaranteed you'll make the race....

ps- i'll try to find a golf cart to repay the favor....

I'm not real sure how to explain what the problem is with the heads. They are smoother in the runners. It's not your usual polish job because it's all the way through the runners. Somebody mentioned acid polishing. I'm not sure I didn't have it done and I didn't have anything to compare them to. When porting and polishing is usually done you can tell because it only goes so far into the runners and then stops. So they were illegal. They will be on e-bay probably next week, I'm sure there is someone out there that can use them.

Once again I apologize to everyone. I hope not to be labeled as a cheater. I'm sure some people will think what they want, but our team does not cheat to win.

I would like to say thank you to Owen and his crew for putting on one hell of a weekend of racing, and doing a great job through out the season. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Archived