Update on THR cars at CCMS

Banker36

Street Stocks-

#36 Don Banker - (Taken out in qualifying heat) by a :blink: SAS car :ph34r:

#73 Jim Teague - Finished 4th or 5th but crashed on last lap I beleive

#07 Rusty Mirth - Had 2 flats with 3 to go

#5 Shawn Lehman - Did not qualify for feature (1 poistion)

LLMS-

#3 Bobby Joe - (Wrecked in heat on friday)

#9 Tommy Gural - Not sure how he wond up

#25 Teresa Gural - Wrecked (not sure if she finished or not)

Guest The_Greek
ouch... wasnt the night for the kyle boys...

speaking of the kyle boys, im not to familiar with the SS #73 car, but i thought he drove a helluva race, not sure what happened to him coming to the checkers but his left front tire was pointing towards the infield. i believe he was the highest finisher out of all the out of towners. good job #73 hope to see u back in CC again sometime, and im sure he had a blast last night.

Yes the 73 was very fast, Im sure that he didn't mean to run into me and break my axle while I was running 4th. I had to check up for a lapped car and he didn't, I guess thats just how it goes. I thought he blew up at the end. By the way 73, sorry for flipping you off, I just wasn't happy at the time.

First off this isnt Don Banker (the driver) this is his son. They hit tire to tire and it snapped his tie rod in two and thats why he hit the wall. This is also why it looked like he hit him cause I dont know if you know a damn thing about racecars but when your tierod is broken you cant steer. Either way whats done is done.

I seen the wreck going in to turn 3. I have no bias opinion. From what people around me and my self saw it was just racing. Bumper to bumper double file at the start of a race. Dont believe either driver is at fault and dont know either one of them.

Archived