weather at CCMS

WildRacer5

What does the weather report are the chances of water on the roadway this weekend in CC? Notice I did not say the "R" word. The ever so un correct weather team in austin has a 50% chance of the wet stuff in Austin due to a cold front. I hope it does not get to CC.

As of right now I'm going. I still need to get a hotel. I have to go to some forum at school for extra credit on Friday so I won't get to leave as early as I want to but I'll be there.

Damn WR5 coming to CC. There goes the neighborhood! :D:lol:

That's right, there it goes. Speaking of the SSC, I might need to borrow some crakerz to eat. I'm kinda broke right now so that will be all that I can afford to eat while I'm down there. Well I do know how to fish and CC is right by the gulf. Never mind problems solved. I'll just eat sushi and sardines while I'm down there.

Anyone know of a cheap but decent place( hotel) to stay in CC? Is that old hotel by the red roof inn on corn products road still open? We used to stay there in the old TIDA days and I don't k now what it is called now.

Lets Race! After the races Friday night there will be beer and Bar-B-que for any that want to stop by and enjoy, first come first serve.

:D:D:D:D:D

WOW Free BEER AND B-B-Q, THAT'S NICE!!! Another problem solved. Now if only I can get my girlfriend a ride back to the hotel.

Now if only I can get my girlfriend a ride back to the hotel.

Is she cute?

LOL, just kidding...

oops, I guess I should have added the just kidding part. Damn I hope she doesn't log on and read this. She is cute but not when she's mad! :angry:

Archived