August 10 Mid Summer Classic

Abel64

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok racers the rules are the same as all the other tracks for both The Pro Mods and Trucks except trucks can race a manual or automatic tranny here at our track. (THERE WILL BE NO SOAKING TIRES AT ALL!) Sorry if I didn't clarify earlier,if you all have any other questions feel free to call me and thank everyone for their support.

Ok Sportmods and supers,we have an open invitation to all that want to come race with us on this event. How many can make it out to race on of the fastest quarter mile asphalt tracks in the country? Let me hear who has some commitments. This track is fun and doesn't require a lot of motor,this is a driver track. Who is up for the challenge?

I have an old TARS car converted to street stock can I bring it. Looking to have some fun.

Just a reminder to all classes that a (TRANSPONDER IS REQUIRED) $25.00 to rent . If needing we will have a limited amount so if needed please call me,thanks.

Edited by CC Speedway Abel64

This just in,as quoted by John Heil ( calling all drivers ,who has what it takes to race this track?) Wow! Looks like its on now boys. Maybe a bounty on our hard hitters like John Witsche on the Supers or Cody Beddoe or Anthony Monroe in the Sportmods. Lets see what you got racers! Anyone ?

Wasn't going to come, but John H. Told me if we didn't race here we were a certain part of the female anatomy. Well....we are here and very glad we came. It's not much to look at, but Bayley said its probably his one of the two best tracks in Texas.

Edited by car05

Gotta give a big thanks to CC Speedway for the invite and for treating us right. I wish more trucks would want to experience everything that Texas short track racing has to offer.

Also, big thanks to Boyd Motorsports, Jake Wright Motorsports, and Villarreal Racing for adding to the truck purse.