I-37 SPEEDWAY RACE BULLETIN

NeilTPS

I-37 Speedway - Race Bulletin November 27 - “Turkey Trot II”

Pleasanton, Texas -

“Turkey Trot II” will feature the following racing classes and following purse:

Modified ……………….......$1,000 to win...(if 24 cars)

SIMS ULMA …………........$800 to win.....(if 24 cars)

Pure, Hobby, Bomber.....$800 to win.....(if 24 cars)

Note: A $500 bonus will be paid to the IMCA Modified feature race winner at this I-37 Speedway race if the driver subsequently wins the Miller Modified Nationals Feature Race at Rio Grande Speedway on December 1-4, 2004.

Schedule:

Friday……...November 26…Practice - 1:00pm – 8:00pm

Saturday…November 27…Gates open 11:00am – Races at 7:00pm

Sunday…..November 28….Rain date if required – times tba

I-37 Speedway Entry Fees and Pit Pass Prices:

Entry Fee – Modifieds...............$75

Entry Fee – All other classes....$50

Friday Practice Pit Passes.........$25

Friday Non-Competitor in Pits.. FREE

Saturday Race Day Pit Passes..$25

I-37 Speedway Grandstand Admission Prices:

Adult Grandstand...................$10

Seniors 65 and older..............$7

Children ages 7 to 11 years...$3

Children ages 6 and under.....FREE

Questions:

I-37 Speedway Track Promoter Joe Horne…….210/532-5421

I-37 Speedway Track Manager Frank Torres…210/367-6261

or call I-37 Speedway office toll free…………... 800/377-1303

Road Directions to I-37 Speedway:

From San Antonio, Corpus Christi and South Texas take exit # 104 (Leal Road) proceed south on east frontage road and follow the signs to I-37 Speedway.

what happened to the 3000 we had been told for the mods now its 1000 with a 75dollar entry fee dont know about that

Gosh,we talk all the time.Dont remember the $3000.dont know if you put this much at the top how we would pay out the purse on a 1 day show.Its got to be good for all envolved to make it work,this might be good for some,but a train wreck for the guy paying it.Thats why i called and asked who I said this too,we dont seat that many and i did this for the good of all plus to try to get some time in for the Mcallen racers as they call and ask for lap time.now they get that and a purse.it was not that long ago you were saying MORE water,now your saying dry it out.You are truely mixing me up more then I already was....

I surely dont mind paying an entry fee at all. Even $50 which is pretty steep as long as the paydown is decent. Last years went from $1000 to I believe we got Either $200 or $250 for 2nd. I am going to try to draw alot of cars from Houston area to help get that entry fee money up there and pit pass money up there. I know its hard since you dont know what to expect but would be nice to see a purse breakdown for so many cars that come. I would be an easier sell for the out of town guys plus it gives everyone a goal to shoot for! Good luck and we will try to do our part and bring a bunch...

Archived