NeilTPS

• 3 weeks later...
28 cars started the 30 lap $1200 to win Modified A-main

In the Modified B-main, 21 cars started trying to grab one the top eight spots to make the transfer to the A-main

If my math is correct that would be 41 modifieds.

I don't have the exact numbers on the Pure Stocks, but 28 started the A, with 8 transfering from the B.

I'll be there to practice Friday. If they let the super stocks (toba) run I won't be there Saturday. Those aren't pure stocks. Headers, motor set back, beadlock, etc... If I'm not mistaken you have to meet the purestock rules.

I'll bring my TOBA "super stock" I will even pop the trunk with its hendges so you can look at or open the doors since they still have hedges too it only weights 3700 plus lbs. Of yea i still have the radiator core support in mine with stock engine location, stock fire wall and floor pan. My point is alot of the things are just perception and dont make your car any faster, we are carring weight penalties for headers and quick steer per Frank.

Kelly Roofing, Inc. is adding $200 to the winner's purse in the Pure Stock race. This $200 will be added whether or not 24 cars show up. Kelly Roofing is also sponsoring the winner's trophies, & trophies for 2nd & 3rd in each class. We are proud to help Joe, Frank, & all of I-37 Speedway's employees & racers.

John Kelly Jr. B)

Kelly Roofing, Inc.

Team 57 Racing

Archived